– Degree in Law and interest in the area of Customs Law;
– Knowledge of Customs Law;
– Customs procedures: Import, Export and other special customs regimens;
– Tariff classification;
– Driving licence;
– Languages: English and/or French and/or German and/or Spanish;
– Mastery of IT tools: MS Office and GidWin;
With our commitment to continuous learning and updating, to have the chance to work with a wide range of industries from our clients, GCCR is the best choice to start and make your career in the customs area. We guarantee training, support and the necessary learning path to achieve success with our teams.
What can I do at GCCR?
With the knowledge and the willingness to learn and to grow, you can make a career as a Broker / Customs Consultant.
Vocational Training is oriented to the job to be carried out internally or externally.